Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Easter

Egg Dying

Even raw egg dying which I'm thinking is the way to go because how many deviled eggs can a person eat?

Easter Baskets


Easter Stroller


Temple Trip


Egg Hunt

Thank you Target for coming out with a new Star Wars shirt.



After the Temple and pizza we were so worn out we almost skipped the hunt but I'm so glad we didn't because we found Joaquin Miller Park like 2 minutes from the Temple that was perfect. It had a stair-stepped/waterfall-ed path leading up to an amazing view of the city and Bay.


Church


And food.



10 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

I love Sally's Easter outfit and I wish I could eat that fruity goodness in the last picture.

stephanie said...

mmm, that food looks yummy.

i love the oakland temple. that's where my parents were married. it's so beautiful there.

Steph said...

And so you did, so you did. I will be long behind you in documeting OUR Easter but, HEY, maybe I'll get to it by next year ;)

You famly Easter pic is SO sweet and you look beautiful! Glad you wore that dress. And your little girl is all classy and grown looking.

Love the "Sally next to the waterfall" pic. As well as the "fruit tart" pic. Good camera skills little hug-less nugget.

KatieJ said...

You look great! I love your dress and Sally's too.

Sarah said...

Shauna! I'm so getting that star wars shirt for cal! i hop you don't mind me being a copy cat. Your day looked fun, I'm excited for the Overfelts to be gone so you will invite us to your fun outtings.

Ashley said...

Shauna you have the most adorable family ever. I just love the picture of you and the kids. Tell just I said hi and hope all is going well for you guys.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. Next time get Justin in the family pic too. ALTHOUGH it is nice to finally see YOU in the picture since you are usually taking it:)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

What a fun Easter!!!

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a good time. I like your white dress. FYI, i'm doing a giveaway (well, two of them) on my craft blog.

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

You all look SOOOOOOOO CUTE! I love that dress on you and Tristan has those same shoes Owen has on(target right?)