Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Feeling Lucky


I always click on the "I'm feeling lucky" Picasa tab when I'm editing pictures to see if it makes the pictures better or worse. Usually it makes outdoor pictures better and indoor ones worse. But that's besides the point. What I'm trying to describe, but not very well, is that even before I started editing pictures last night I was feeling lucky. Then when I opened up Picasa it read my mind and made me laugh. Oh man I butchered that but hopefully you got the point.

Above is my favorite picture of the week. Not the best quality picture but what happened is my favorite. Sally was fussy so I asked Owen to make her happy while I was getting ready for bed. He laid by her and held her binky in (she always spits it out) and they both fell asleep that way.

And this is my other favorite picture:
This was on the front of my Mother's Day card from Justin. Rarely does a picture get taken around here without me knowing about it. It made my Raisin Nut Bran (that Justin went to FOUR different stores to find) and smoothie taste even better than normal. This was my breakfast request... cold cereal I know but we have 9am church!

Happy Mother's Day!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

That is a really cute picture of Owen and Sally. i just took one of Raquel and Tyler this morning asleep together.

stephanie said...

what a sweet big brother. good luck with the move!

Momtothree said...

So what is this picasa? it looks really cool. I've been meaning to ask you what brand of camera do you have?

Rachel said...

aww. that is darling how owen put sally to bed. and that's a funny/cute picture of justin and the kids. it made me laugh

Rachel said...

aww. that is darling how owen put sally to bed. and that's a funny/cute picture of justin and the kids. it made me laugh

Rachel said...

aww. that is darling how owen put sally to bed. and that's a funny/cute picture of justin and the kids. it made me laugh