Thursday, November 01, 2007

Batman & Robot


Our Halloween festivities included:


The Halloween Carnival put together by Ginger... This is the only picture I got from the night (more at Becky's Blog). Owen IN the treasure chest. He decided to take over. Robot costume long gone.


Trunk or Treat... the token picture again. But trunk or treat is the best - tons of candy (for me to eat) in like 10 minutes! Oh wait, no robot costume again.

Halloween day Karen & I took the kiddies to see "The Nightmare Before Christmas" in 3-D (hence Owen's glasses).




That night we went trick or treating in Marie/Grandma & Grandpa Martindale's neighborhood. We did 10-12 houses... I realized that Drew is not the shy one. Thanks t0 Becky B for lending us the Batman costume!

4 comments:

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I loved the robot costume! And didn't you love Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D? I took the kids last year and it was a lot of fun.

Natalie Hall said...

Ok Shauna, I have needed to comment long ago, finally I had to let you know I LOVE checking out your blog. You have the cutest kids ever, not suprised a bit considering where they came from. You are a fabulous mother! I wish you the absolute best with your husband gone, I am sure if anyone can do it gracefully, that would be you. Hopefully you remember me. I guess if you dont I am just a crazy stalker.

brentanderrin said...

k- brent and i cannot stop laughing, i love this video i just watched it about 10 times! i already know that you are so excited!!!! yeah!!! a girl!!! congratulations!!! i hope we get to see tomorrow! brent says, maybe we will have a girl too and they will be friends!

Becky said...

seriously that is the BEST costume i saw all year! :) you are SO creative! and the video clip of him was hilarious! drew looks super cute as batman!