By choice!
And they totally love it.
When we visited her last week there were literally thousands of purple striped jellyfish in the waters close to shore.
They come up for a few days every few months so we got lucky...or blessed for doing VT? :)
I could've watched them all day.
We went back the next day w/Sarah & family.
Then we went to Marina State Beach where I got rich!
Wait, no then I got like $8.
I also got cold.
It was freezing but so fun!
8 comments:
The sand dollars are awesome! You can't find whole sand dollars around here anymore (when I was little you could) The pic of you in the water is HILARIOUS!
Cute swimsuit. I love your face, it is exactly how I feel when I put just my feet in the ocean...you are so brave! I just like to watch sea life, not be a part of it:) Maybe one of these days I will get brave.
Haha, fun!!! The kids are sooo cute! (: And adorable swimsuit, I love it!
Looks like you had fun. :)
Wow. What a life to live on a boat for years!
Love the pics. And I ESP love that you posted your hot-self in a SWIMSUIT! Cute, cute suit. I've seen someone else's blog where she has the same one...are they tailored for "modesty" ? Love your face...you look awesome.
I'm in love with your swim suit- you look like a supermodel.
ps- weren't you scared of the jelly fish??? My great grandma lost a leg to jelly fish stings- she had a wooden one.
Like the suit. Also you are incredibly adventurous!
Post a Comment