Too cute. Justin is a big kid, it's so sweet, good quality in a dad. The kids will remember that. It's the best thing I remember about being a kid...goofy parents.
That is soo funny. Why buy swim suits when you have undies!! Now there is nothing left to accomplish, OR IS THERE! I guess we will have to wait and see!
13 comments:
Looks like a great combo to me.
that is too funny.
Too funny! Looks like a great time at the beach!
That looks like a ton of fun!
sally is a model baby. hahah strolling on the beach. its cute how happy the boys look. six more weeks!!
you guys crack me up!
Too cute. Justin is a big kid, it's so sweet, good quality in a dad. The kids will remember that. It's the best thing I remember about being a kid...goofy parents.
You guys are funny. Do I need to send your boys some swimsuits?
Now things are complete:)
Looks like they had a great time!
That is soo funny. Why buy swim suits when you have undies!! Now there is nothing left to accomplish, OR IS THERE! I guess we will have to wait and see!
I don't see training wheels on that bike! I'm jealous about that, Cal wants to ride with no training wheels. Very cute pics.
Something else we haven't seen. Shauna & Justin in their underwear on the beach...
I love what "Nutts" said! And I love how Sally looks like she's in charge in that first pic.
Post a Comment