You doing this at your house, too? It makes me happy. I love learning new things about the nativity and Jesus' life. I won't say what those new things are, that'd be embarrassing.Here's the link if you want it.
And here's the long version.
You doing this at your house, too? It makes me happy. I love learning new things about the nativity and Jesus' life. I won't say what those new things are, that'd be embarrassing.
10 comments:
You're beating us! I'm with you, I love this. It's like a breath of fresh air with all that's going on around us this season...brings us back to what's really important!
I am not sure about the Chandler location...but I am going to drive by today to see!
I thought I would check back and see if there was another give away! That was seriously so funny.
This count down to Christmas looks like a great one...printing it off for next year. My how you color in the lines so well Shauna!
Dang thanks for the reminder- I printed that out, but forgot about it! I'm sure it's in the piles on my desk somewhere...
Shauna-
The editing website is picnik.com, I just use the free stuff, not into paying 25.00/year:) It is really user friendly, I think that I just try to do too much to some of my pictures:0 Anyway, it' s really fun.
No - but we're going to have to play catch up!!!
I did a double take on the 117 comments. Girl! You are a crack up!
So, I haven't read any blogs in a while, and I just browsed through yours. Thanks for the laughs - you're hilarious (as usual).
Merry Christmas!
Yes, I got the check--I'm pretty sure I cashed it too?? Sorry I never let you know!
Thanks for the link! That's great stuff, I am with Brenna, I am going to print it out for next year!
I'm really sorry I missed out on the 100 comments.
Way to remind all of us what we are really celebrating!
Will you be in the valley (mesa) for Christmas?
Just curious.
Post a Comment