Haha...about Brent's mullet and his post!
That is the funniest picture ever. I hope your hermano and your esposo find out your new password cuz I died laughing at both posts.
Love that those dump truck pics are from someone's personal experience!
lol those are so funny!! I can vaguely remember Kevin having that picture of Brent, that is hilarious!!
I think it might be time to change the password
That is so funny- I had totally forgotten about mullets.com! You do need to work on a password people can't guess! although I do like to see what Brent and Justin post :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Haha...about Brent's mullet and his post!
That is the funniest picture ever. I hope your hermano and your esposo find out your new password cuz I died laughing at both posts.
Love that those dump truck pics are from someone's personal experience!
lol those are so funny!! I can vaguely remember Kevin having that picture of Brent, that is hilarious!!
I think it might be time to change the password
That is so funny- I had totally forgotten about mullets.com! You do need to work on a password people can't guess! although I do like to see what Brent and Justin post :)
Post a Comment