Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our Valentine's Day

5:40 AM - Got up to make Justin's Valentine's breakfast

6:20 AM - Owen and Drew are awake, everyone's eating. Owen and Drew got their books. Every year they get a book, their first Valentine's it's a mushy love book, but how many Valentine's books does one need? Owen picked out the same exact sticker book we had just finished (the one my mom gave him when were in AZ).

10:30 AM - Made cookies for Emily and Jessica cause their husbands are in Iraq. By making cookies I mean baking Pillsbury sugar cookies. I burnt one entire package cause I forgot about them while I was on the phone.

11:00 AM - Practiced a song for Sunday with Tisha and Tanya.

Sometime After That - Drew walked off the couch, while I was sitting right there. His eye hit smack dab on the corner of the train table. Ouch. Knew I should've taken pictures first thing!

After naps - I took this picture

4:15 PM - Emily was at our house to babysit (she offered since her husband is in Iraq). Justin came home early from work with yummy chocolate for me. We left (early to beat the crowds) for our 40-minute drive to Surf City to go to Daddy Mac's Beach Grille.

5:02 PM - Arrived at Daddy Mac's. Mapquest lied, it took us 42 minutes :) We had never been to this restaurant or even to Surf City. I was excited to see somewhere new and excited that the place was cute and right on the beach. This was the view from our booth:
5:02 PM-6:15 PM - Dinner Time!
This was the hugest salad fork ever.

Neither of us love seafood, yet we keep forgetting that and order it anyway. I had crab cakes and Justin had surf and turf. He ate that whole lobster tail, well the meat inside anyway.
I tasted it but preferred the turf.

Back Deck at Daddy Mac's

7:00 PM - Home in time to play with Owen & Drew a little before bed

Good Night!

No comments: