Tuesday, July 19, 2016

When Cousins Visit

6/27
My cousin Lindsay's family came our way for a week in June.
Lindsay and Ryan have four fun girls.
Sally was in heaven with that scenario.

We got to have them over for Sunday dinner.

We met at the beach for kayaking.

Where Drew had fun with Ryan's GoPro
(this is him mid flip off the Lover's Point pier)

The kids discovered a huge dead crab.

Sally got to spend a night with them at their hotel.
6/27

Then join them at the aquarium the next day.

6/28

And I got to take their pictures.








6/30

3 comments:

Torgersons said...

I love this family. I'm sure Sally couldn't believe her awesome luck.

Lindsay Riggs said...

We TOTALLY scored having you as our travel agent/activity coordinator/cook/playmate provider/photographer. We loved our trip and your awesome fam.

My Shell said...

Lucky cousins! I love the yellow little flowers in the family photos. Wish you lived closer!