Sunday, May 08, 2016

Also in April

4/1
Auggie was sick on April Fool's Day.
That part was true.
The not true part was my Instagram post of this picture with the comment that Justin is deploying.

4/2
After weeks of trying, Drew landed his first double tail whip.
He was just a little excited.
This and the below pictures are from the Scotts Valley skate park.


4/2

And these next few pictures are from the fun park by the skate park.


4/2

4/3
I bet you've never seen this before: a fort and BINGO during General Conference weekend.

4/10
Elder Liew finished up his mission here and was nice to take Cole a package from us.

4/11
My mom and dad took Drew to the Monterey skate park before they headed home.
Drew got to be tardy to school for the occasion and was happy about that.



4/11

4/12
Walking up to the aquarium, we met a worker who had found an actual megaladon tooth.


4/13
I had to document the most delicious strawberries I've ever had.
Bought them at the farm stand out front of Hacienda Hay & Feed.
The guy had me taste both organic and non organic locally grown.
Organic were night and day better.

4/13
Earthbound Farms gets cuter every time we go.

4/14
That would be Drew getting his cleat lace tied by his couch.

4/21
Happy birthday to Justin.

4/25
And happy birthday to me.
Auggie bought me these butterfly nets with my own money.
Before that was Wagon Wheel with friends.
Sarah and I got massages.
Had dinner with our family at Benihana.

4/29
Waiting to start their forest-themed class play.

4/29
Ghetto rigged ramp behind the high school baseball field.



4/30
This is what I asked for from Justin for my birthday: ziplining through the Santa Cruz redwoods.
It was so fun.
Our group was so fun and we all had special nicknames.
Not trying to brag, but mine was Short Bus.
Haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

4/30
Sick of Drew's scootering pictures yet?

No comments: