Monday, April 04, 2016

Weekend in Oceanside

3.18

Sally and I left the boys at home for a long weekend in Oceanside.
We stayed with my parents on Del Mar Beach in Camp Pendleton.
Jacob, Rachel, and Penny camped on the beach right by us.

The whole weekend was so nice and low key.
I normally like to be doing stuff nonstop, but that weekend it was so nice doing almost nothing.


My mom and dad kept the kids while we went out for sushi.
She sent us this picture of the cousins while we were out.

Later that night...

Saturday was Jones's baptism.
3.19
These two are 11 days apart.


Ellis, Rachel, and Sally sang "When I Am Baptized."

Errin had a cute lunch setup after the baptism.

Back at the beach...
Jason, Jacob, Dad, and Brent played bocce ball.

Ollie's face was always so sandy and I loved it.

Sally and Ellis.

Penny is the cutest.

3/21
The beach group before we left Monday morning.
Take me back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I just met Jones today at a friends pool. He came with my SIL to swim with my nephew, Trey. How are you related to him?