Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pretend It's Still January

1/3
First day of Sunbeams.

He wasn't so sure about it all (and still isn't).
Justin was subbing another class that day, so he joined them until class time.
A couple weeks later he was begging to go to nursery for toys and playdough.
I told him he was too big and his very sad reply was, "But I'm SMALL!"

1/4
Sally got a cookbook for Christmas called Cooking Class. It's cute.
She made her own shopping list and does well with the recipes.
Favorites are breakfast parfaits and the berry smoothie.

1/4
I sold my old Canon and switched to Nikon.
The new camera is night and day better, but I still feel like a traitor switching brands.


1/16
Another case in point for how lucky we are to live here.
The scouts did a 17-mile bike ride along the coast one Saturday.

1/20
My yoga buddy.

1/26
Jasmine surprised Sally with matching outfits for twin day at school.

1/29
Spirit week continued with crazy hat/hair day.
Sally specifically requested 2 low, small pony tails with baby powder in her hair.
So crazy.

1/29
These two are funny together.

1/31
Took this for my mom since his school pictures were horrible.

No comments: