Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Ready for Battle

5/7
Nakedness behind that shield.

5/11
Wish I like laundry as much as him.

5/15
This looks like a sweet picture of a brother and sister reading scriptures together.
But really, Drew was holding his scriptures for Sally because he didn't want her to touch them.
And I was clearly over it.

5/18
A good-bye hug from Pappa.



5/19
What started out as some cute red lips, ended on a darker note.

5/19
He set himself up for failure by trying to jump by that scooter.

 5/23
The kids take turns doing the recycling to earn money.
I told Sally to load up the bags and I came out to find her like this.

Auggie wanted a turn.

5/25
Just a little bit proud that I've passed on my love of sunflower seeds.

2 comments:

The Watkins said...

I love the day to day shots. And I am so glad you got the red lips shot first. Gorgeous girls!

Rachel said...

Haha but the scripture reading really does look precious!