Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Days in Our Lives

11/22
This was way back in November from a scout campout Owen went on with the Boy Scouts.
They went to Limekiln in Big Sur.
I've been wanting to go there forever...jealous.

12/5
Justin got super cheap tickets to a college football game in San Jose.
Met his Uncle Wayne there.
This is where he (and Josh and Jeff) were when we went to to Streets of Bethlehem.

12/15
Oh just a selfie from when Justin did a week of reserves at Camp Pendleton.

12/17
And just eating string cheese on the counter before bed.

12/18
This is the club house Sally built for her and Tes.

 12/23
Fancy sea kelp.


 12/27
I took the boys ice skating in downtown Monterey with the Wades.
It was Owen and Drew's first time and they totally loved it.
Drew fell down nonstop and got up with a huge smile each time.

12/29
A good hair day.

12/29
Good old Dennis the Menace park.

 1/5
Last day of Christmas break - got a good beach day.








1/6
I don't love this picture, but I do love that dentist and that they take pictures on 1st visits.
August did so great.
He freaks out when I try to brush his teeth, and was awesome for the dentist.
Rude.

 1/10


 Just giving the windows a good cleaning.

1/10
Rode bikes with these boys to Pavel's.
I like taking boys to bakeries.

 1/10
A friend, Josie, introduced me to this journal and I love it.
I seriously look forward to writing every day.
It's therapy.

1/12
Did I really expect any thing other than this when I bought letter cookies?
At least Owen knows how to spell.

4 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

I wish I lived in Monterey too. The end.

Evaly said...

Sally's hair is so long and pretty! I love your adventures- you are so fun.

The Watkins said...

I love these little peaks into just day in day out life. All of your pictures are so vivid. Is the sky blue-er in northern California? Is the water more turquoise? It looks heavenly. I am putting Dennis the Menace Park on my bucket list. I love that picture.

The Watkins said...

peeks. :)