Wednesday, August 06, 2014

1.3.5







This year is the golden year when all 3 kids are at the same school at the same time.

Won't happen ever again, so I'm going to enjoy it.

Like pretty much all first days, this one started with nervousness and a breakdown (Sally, sunburned from the beach yesterday).

After school, everyone was all smiles. Even Drew, who got the one teacher he didn't want. We're both still not 100% on her, but hopefully she proves us wrong and he has a good year.

Owen said his day was fantastic. Sally said she would NEVER switch teachers. And Drew's day got a, "very good."

I would still rather deal with summer messes, boredom, and bickering than school-time lunches, schedules, and homework. But the quiet house during Auggie's nap today was pretty awesome.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

What teachers did they get?
I think I agree that I'd rather have the struggles of summer than the struggles of the school year.