Friday, July 19, 2013

Back to Work



 Wait these beach pictures don't give the impression of work?
They were taken by Justin, who randomly had the day off from school on Tuesday.
While I was home working.
The tables have turned.

I'm doing media buying for Larry John Wright Advertising again.
(I worked for them before I was married until Owen turned 1).
But this time I'm doing job-share w/my friend Becky.
So it's 20 hours/2.5 days a week.
It's a little bit nuts working with 4 kids around,
but I'm grateful for the job (that practically fell in my lap thanks to Becky).

The above pictures were from Garrapata Beach.
We randomly stopped there when we were first here in 2008 (middle of nowhere).
Justin took them back to give me some quiet working time (it was nice).

Today, I had to get out of the house (not used to being so cooped up).
We met Justin downtown near his school for lunch.


 Notice Sally in the background mid-Pokemon battle with Owen and Drew.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I can't imagine working with so many kids around but its great that you found something you could do from home!