Saturday, June 01, 2013

May I

5/4
 Would rather play in the car than watch Owen's baseball game.
 
5/4
 Costco with my babies.

5/6
 Snuck in the new high school baseball facility.
(neighbor/church friend Pierce is pitching)

5/8
 A visit to the downtown coin shop for a scout collecting belt loop.
That block of silver is worth thousands.

5/10
 Justin went with Owen and his class to City Hall for a field trip.
 
5/11
Maximum capacity.
 
5/16
 The "things are funner than toys" phase.

5/16
Cause his head wasn't big enough already.

5/20
 Our classy family home evening.

 
5/21
Craig's List find...awesome front bike seat that actually works with my bike.

5/30
Her first visit to a nail salon.

5/31
I like her blue better than my pink.
 
5/30
 Open house/art show at school.

Owen's 2nd semester teacher is Mrs. Collins, the awesome teacher he also had in 1st grade.

 
Drew did that wire sculpture above his head.
His real teacher is kind of the pits.
Thank goodness for a cool art teacher.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What the bike front seat thing?! Haha that's perfect! I want one.

Moreno's said...

You get the best pictures of your kids and family!
i love it !