Thursday, April 18, 2013

That Time When

4/10
Owen's team posed for a picture since so many were missing on the official day.
 
4/12
I came around the corner to find Sally's friends quietly dancing together.
She had positioned their hands just right.
 
4/12
The Tiger Cubs went on a nature walk to Batiquitos Lagoon.
Binoculars were provided.
Wouldn't want to miss all those cars passing by on the freeway.

 4/12
Drew rode down all the slides at the park with Brent's help.

4/15
I couldn't find my phone anywhere.
 
4/15
Sally and August flew in airplane.
 
4/15
Owen did homework. On his own. Without me by his side the whole time.
(hiring a tutor and Owen's 2nd semester teacher have made a huge difference)
 
4/16
Justin blow dried August's hair.
 
 4/16
Justin worked on his Jeep.
 
4/16
Sally watered my poppies.
(Remember last year, my seeds resulted in ONE plant?
New soil made a huge difference.
I'm so excited by them all, I can't bring myself to thin them out)

 4/17
The Jeep went out for its first ride around the neighborhood.

 Obviously far from finished but this was pretty huge.

1 comment:

The Watkins said...

I love the random ones all grouped together. It's like a week at the Hollobaugh's at a glance.