Saturday, November 12, 2011

Anniversary


Danna & Craig met us at the Newport Beach Temple.

Then Justin & I ate at:
(favorite thing is the shrimp & spinach enchilada).

We visited The Shops at Mission Viejo.
Loved Restoration Hardware's stocking stuffers and lots of stuff in Zara.

And after our fun day, we came home and watched Hulu as loud as we wanted.
We could because Brent & Errin kept the kids overnight.
And because we're crazy.

We celebrated our anniversary a day late because the Marine Corps decided
to give Justin duty on the actual day...which he found out about just the day before.
Our original plan had been a kid-free day at Disneyland.
Plan B was great, though.

Happy 11 years to us!


Post Edit: Errin sent me pictures of this delicacy the kids enjoyed @ their house.

11 comments:

Aric and Sally said...

I've been negligent, but am now catching up: I love, love, love Owen's baptism pics (almost as much as Drew's tights pics). I'm impressed that even a fort in your house looks chic. and I'm very happy (and only a tiny bit jealous) that you had so much fun on your anniversary. Happy 11th!

Dasha said...

Happy anniversary!!

Karen Burr said...

AWWWWWWW! Someone looks purdy!!!

Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had fun! Your hair is so long and pretty.

danna said...

Can I just say how proud I am of myself for capturing that awesome pose of you and Justin? Sounds like the rest of your day was great! Happy Anniversary!

Rachel said...

You are looking GOOD! Those pictures are adorable! And ya.. I watch hulu really loud when i'm feelin crazy too.. so wild.

bryce and paige said...

Happy Anniversary. Sounds like you had a party!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations! I must say that I especially love those photos.

Evaly said...

Happy Anniversary! Cute, cute pics of the two of you.

stephanie said...

happy anniversary! your day sounded so nice.

Misty said...

Glad you had fun! You look beautiful!