Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Baptism




It wasn't perfect, but it was.

Drew, Sally & Jones left Payten hanging during the musical number
(she ended up singing a solo).

And the church copier was out of toner,
so we didn't get the nice program cover we'd worked hard on.

But the Spirit was there.

Linus and Cole gave awesome talks.

Family made the trip from Arizona just for the occasion (and helped so much).

And Owen was happy and felt loved.


Post Edit: Sara sent me these pictures of the girls enjoying each-other.


 Practicing their song before the baptism. Maile (far left) was observing.

8 comments:

The Watkins said...

I thought it was pretty perfect.

tamir said...

Congratulations, Owen!

Jaime said...

Tell Owen that we are proud of him.

Jenny said...

Congratulations Owen!

Dasha said...

What a great weekend! Now, I have to ask. How all your pictures so crystal clear? I had th hardest time with lighting with our recent baptism. The lights gave off the ugliest, dingiest color. I tried the flash, even bouncing it and got horrible shadows. I was definitely not pleased. I prefer to shoot in aperture priority, but sometimes I can't get the focus where I want. Your pictures, as always, are amazing.

Anna said...

Congratulations to Owen! I can't believe that he is already 8 :)

Evaly said...

It's never perfect, but the funny stories and imperfection make it memorable :) Glad he had a special day!

Steph said...

Wow! Congrats to Owen! And his proud parents ;) And I love the last picture :) Sorry it wasn't "perfect", but so glad it turned out!