Saturday, March 19, 2011

Party Planning with Drew

Wait, you never got an invitation?

In planning with Drew I should've gone over the guest list first thing.

After making & ordering invites,
I found out he was only interested in Jones attending his party.

I tried talking him into a party with a bunch of kids, then thought why?

So per his choice I took them to McDonald's.

Then we came back here for cupcakes,

a Bat Cave,
(Sally got to come, too)

and a Mr. Freeze attack.
Mr. Freeze froze Batman & Robin and they had to thaw them out.

They started with water guns.

Then when that took forever, mugs helped.

And the faucet finished the job.

Most easy & stress-free party ever.

His REAL birthday:






Got together with extended family and sung to all the March birthdays.

He had a good day.
And is already working on his wish list for birthday #6.

3 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

That's awesome, why make it huge if they don't want it. Cute little batman ideas. and, hey...that Dragon Fortress looks really familiar, I wonder why?

Malissa Cordova said...

I love it Shauna! Sometimes I make things bigger than they should be, and really they just wanted to hang out with their best friend! How easy is that!! lol I have the same lamp shade! Great pics!!

Rachel said...

I dare you to put a "search this blog" box on the side bar of your blog. Dad just spent ten minutes going "older posts" "older posts" to find Sally's Hot Lips picture. :)