Friday, March 25, 2011

In One Day

Sprinkles Cupcakes

San Diego Temple

Point Loma Seafood

Point Loma Lighthouse

Belmont Park
Rode the Big Dipper roller coaster...so rickety...and so fun.

Mormon Battalion Museum
She put her arm around me to pose for this picture. Purrr.


Old Town
Chocolate, strawberry, and cilantro tortillas were fun to try...once.

Our day apparently went downhill if we started at the temple and ended a little tipsy.

But really it didn't. Our day was awesome.

And that is obviously root beer.

And Danna should come down again soon so we can have more days like this.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

i love Sally's outfit! Please tell me Drew and Felicity are seriously holdin ghands. Are they in love? Other than that picture, my favorites are the tipsy one and the temple one.

Joanna & Ben said...

looks like a fun day. The Temple is beautiful. I can't believe you guys are wearing sandals already, lucky. We might get some snow tomorrow.

Evaly said...

Sally's shirt is SO cute!!

danna said...

I just want to follow you around and live near you! It was such a fun day!!! I will come back soon!!

Steph said...

LOVE. Old Town. Luke and I "dated" a lot over there before kids (sigh). You almost make me miss SD. ...almost.