Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The Next Day

They are playing ladder ball.

Derek is playing nut ball.

Rachel is the best aunt.
Drew is almost 5 and likes baby swings.

The rest need no words.
Last night we were talking about New Year's resolutions.
Drew wants to get better at wearing his Batman capes and playing with his toys.

Owen wants to get better at making people laugh.
He will do this "by being funnier."

K I'm done talking now.
Oh except I need to apologize to Rachel.
Rachel, I'm sorry the only New Year's kisses you got were from a racket.


Best aunt.



Hi Dad!



We had a most enjoyable New Year's Day at the park and beach.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad that you were able to move to CA instead of GA. Looks like you get to spend a lot of time with family and loved ones, AND you have the beach!
Happy new year!

Rachel said...

I wish you weren't such a good photographer so you could be in some of these pictures..

Jessica Crozier said...

1. LOVE that park you guys were at! It's never crowded!
2. LOVE ladder ball (but never knew what it was called).
3. I can beat you: Emma still loves the baby swings but her legs are so long she gets caught in them. She also likes to sit in the shopping cart. It's not a pretty sight trying to get her in/out of one of them!
Looks like a great weekend!

danna said...

I'm in love with all of these pictures. Looks like it was such a fun weekend! Love, love, love the pic of your dad on the bike and pretty much all of these.

Jaime said...

Do you have family that live down there? I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me more about your Christmas present from Justin! I'm in love with all of your photos! Alan riding the bike is such a cool pic but I think my most favorite is rachel playing airplane. She really is such a great aunt. Adorable!