Thursday, September 09, 2010

2 Rights Make A Left

It's good being left-handed when you injure your right hand.

It's not good being left-handed when your classroom has no scissors for you.

Same goes for Target, Walmart, Staples, and Office Depot.

What the?

I'm going to start a "Lefties Are People Too" campaign since somehow Justin and I ended up with 2 of them (Drew is the other one) and we're tired of being discriminated against!

PS Cole...Thanks for saving Owen's life on the long board. Sorry you lost a new shirt in the process!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

He looks so sad. Brian is a lefty also.

Jaime said...

I found this for you:

http://www.thelefthand.com/

Dasha said...

I believe IKEA's scissors work for both. More power to the southpaw!

Jessica Crozier said...

As a fellow lefty, I feel your pain (figuratively speaking, of course). Because of the lack of lefty scissors in school, I now cut right handed. I will check out that link above! A loooong time ago they had a left-handed store in San Francisco. I think it's gone.

Anonymous said...

Poor guy! Wait for it, it only gets worse. I never had a left handed desk my who high school life. It's not right.

LOVE the picture of Rach on the beach!

Billy and Cassie plus4 said...

Hey i was told that leftys can get scholarships for college just for being left handed!! So thats a plus, but too bad he injured his left hand, Get well Little guy!

Sarah Chapman said...

There is a left hand speciality store down at seaport village.