Saturday, August 14, 2010

The San Angelo Cast

From left to right during our visit to Alfredo's Paleteria (the day before we left):
Amanda, Tiffany, Hannah, Me

Lori (who couldn't make it) recommend we try this place.
It was yum. Wish I knew about it when we first got there.

These are the fun girls I got to know in San Angelo once
I decided to come out of my hermit shell.
(didn't make much effort at first since we wouldn't be there long)

But ya life is better with friends.
That's my cheesy thought for the day.

3 comments:

Ganbat Family said...

Did Tiffany go to Ricks College/BYU-Idaho? I think she was in my ward one year. She looks way too familiar for it to be a coincidence.

Steph said...

Sounds like me in Monterey.
Yes, I made this comment all about ME.

Justin and Liz said...

THAT IS SOOOOO NOT FAIR! Tiffany AND Shauna in the same picture? Wish we were there, well not really, but I wish I could see you ladies! I miss you!!!