Friday, April 30, 2010

Hotel Highlights

When you're in a hotel for a week, you eat sour Warheads and take pictures of your sour faces.

Our hotel stay here was because the house we had lined up got a leak (the day I left AZ).

It ended up being good cause we're in a bigger and better house.

While in the hotel, I had a birthday.
It was on a Sunday.
To make myself feel better about a Sunday hotel birthday I had an enormous piece of cake.

Also during our hotel stay, Owen started his new school.

He looks so studious holding that notebook. But really, it's filled with Pokemon cards that he wanted to look at on the way.

What you don't see is his backpack from the 2002 Olympics holding a flowered notebook that he got from my mom.

Drew is knocking on the door to get back in cause it was cold.

The only other excitement from the hotel was getting called on twice for being loud. We are glad to be out of there.

3 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

you can't help but be loud with kids...we've gotten busted for that too! Don't feel bad, you'll never see any of those people again...I hope.

Joanna & Ben said...

oh, and happy birthday

Steph said...

Ick. No fund having to worry about how loud you are!!! NICE yummy-looking cake! I would've eaten the entire cake...and Cute school pics.