Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Monterey Wrap Up


Loading up day.
Yes my poppies are strategically in this picture. I miss them!
My movers were all a little scary looking but they were so nice.
My mom showed up this day and I cried tears of joy/relief.


After we finished at the house we took my mom to the
wharf for some clam chowder that she loves.

This lady just wanted to use Owen as a demo.

If the drawing ended up looking like him I would've bought it.
But it didn't.




Danna and the B's met us down there.
I think I said bye to Danna 4 different times.
And cried every time.
I cried a lot that week.
So I'll just stop mentioning every time I did.
You can just assume I cried and you'd probably be right.


Mama!


We spent our last night in Monterey the same place we spent our first night:
The Navy Lodge.
That's one place I won't miss!
(seeing as our first stay there was a whole month)


One last delicious breakfast with the Bs.
The ones that made it possible for me to move with no husband around.
They did SO much.
THANK YOU!

After this we were on the road...and the pictures fell off my van :)

Bye to everyone I didn't get to say one last bye to.
And thank you to EVERYONE that helped!
You all are welcome in Texas or Georgia ANYTIME :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Oh. Wow. You poor thing. You had it rough emotionally, huh!?! Thank the good Lord for people like the Bs who are so thoughtful....and for mommies! I'm sorry.

Sarah said...

I'm missing you sooooooo much! I want to play today with you, and that made me extra sad....