Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 Days in Mesa

An early birthday celebration for me with my family at Nielsen's.

I am the proud owner of an Alan-here (my dad) creation.
He made this tray for Sally's chair.
I like: the clamps used to hold it on, that he autographed it,
and that he let Sally read one of his precious National G's to try it out :)

My grandma stopped by with some books for the rest of the journey.
Have I mentioned Sally likes books?


We got to meet Nate & Bethany's new baby Gavin.
These are all the kids of the oldest 3 in Justin's family.

And lots more.

Rachel I'm sure misses sharing her bed with Sally & me :)
My parents house is FULL!

7 comments:

Steph said...

Um. Can I sign up for one of those "Alan-here"s ? SRSLY awesome! He could make some $$$! You know how many poopy "trays are marketed our there and don't look 1/2 as sturdy and big!?! Love Sally's curls. And love the issue of NG! :) (I bought that one for a road trip)

Jessica Crozier said...

Glad you got to have a short stay with your family! And I hope your birthday in Texas was a good one! Can't wait to see pictures from there! btw, didn't realize you had family in Oceanside...so do we! Will be there 10 days in June/July!

Rachel said...

i DO miss it! haha i forgot to tell you that i found a sippy between my bed and the wall this morning. yep. a week later. haha come baaack!

KatieJ said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new place! I hope you had a good birthday, and I love your poppies, and I love that try Alan Here made, and I LOVE that picture of you running across the road- hahahah! Who took it? That was genious- but I'm sorry about the experience. I hope you're good! Sorry I texted your happy birthday message to Justin (again) I really am going to delete that number from my phone...

KatieJ said...

and sorry about my terrible spelling- why don't they have a spell check option on here?

danna said...

Sally's hair looks awesome! I am still jealous you got Nielsen's. You need to go back to AZ this summer, I'll meet you there!

Stephanie Snyder said...

That totally sucks that your pictures fell off your car!! so sorry! I love your pics of the last day here. So glad I got to know you! Don't forget: you ARE coming back here some time for a girl's weekend.