Friday, March 05, 2010

A Boat House


This is my visiting teaching companion Leana,
and our boat-dwelling visiting teachee Chantil.

I think this picture needs to be submitted to The Ensign.

There's a good story there somewhere...
about the girl from Russia doing her visiting teaching in America on a boat.
Or something like that.

Chantil also visit teaches me.
Pretty sure us having each-other as visiting teachers was an accident.
But we loved it.

She is moving on so I needed pictures.
Because I like her and because when else am I going
to visit teach someone who lives on a boat?

A boat that has a hammock on the deck?

8 comments:

amanda weichers said...

you should submit that picture!

Aubree said...

I think I would have a little more motivation to do my VT if I could sit in a hammock and catch some rays at the same time! That's awesome.

Lisa said...

We had dinner there once. Fun!
Where are they moving to?

Jessica Crozier said...

Okay, feeling silly, but explain the whole teacher-teachee thing to me. Sounds like a great way to make friends from all over?!? :-)

Steph said...

Is that Sierra's Mom? Where are they going from here..or rather, there?
That's soooo cool that you got to V.T. her! I always wanted to go out there on someone's boat :)

Shauna said...

They're being stationed in Seattle...so they'll still be able to live on their boat.

Jessica - sorry I didn't explain! I linked the first time I wrote visiting teaching above to an explanation on lds.org (and you got my email :))

And Steph - yes that's Sierra's mom.

Julie said...

Submit that story! Really amazing. Sister of Zion Unite that could be the title!!Great pictures

Shel said...

Had to tell you that taking pics for you guys was a GREAT end to a hard week! It's nice to get to do something I love doing and you guys were awesome! You have such a cute family.

So, totally cool that you go visiting teaching on a boat, love that!