Sunday, August 02, 2009

Something for Nothing



7/31

I know they don't look too thrilled but they were.

Other than Sally not happy being constrained
from running into the street
they really did like this!

We walked down to the nearest trolley stop
(right in front of the aquarium)
and rode the free trolley around Cannery Row and Downtown.

We got off at the stop by San Carlos Beach
where we would normally pay to park
and played there.

Then Justin picked us up on his lunch break
so we didn't have to walk home up that steep hill.

I love new little adventures...especially when they're free!

4 comments:

melinda said...

Have I ever told you that I'm jealous of all the fun places you go??

I have?? Oh. Sorry.

:)

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

They look so cute...like they're anticipating every moment. Sally has to be the cutest dressed little lady I've ever seen.

Rochel said...

That looks fun! It's sooo awesome that you take advantage of all the fun things to do around here! The pics are great as usual!

Ashley said...

You sure are the explorer. I keep telling myself that I am going to do the same thing with my kids. I guess I should just start. Cute kids and pictures.