Saturday, August 15, 2009

How I Gained 5 Pounds in 3 Hours and other Stories

Justin you should be the new cover model for S'mores Magazine.

And I should not.

So busy stuffing my face with these gourmet s'mores ingredients:
Graham crackers, chocolate covered graham crackers, home-made graham crackers, lemon cookies, butter waffle cookies, french butter cookies, snickerdoodles, and other cookies/crackers I can't remember, Whole Foods vanilla bean & also peppermint marshmallows, a huge assortment of Ghirardelli chocolate squares, a variety of fancy dark chocolate, milk chocolate w/hazelnuts, milk chocolate w/caramel, Andes mints, 3 Musketeers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, fresh strawberries/bananas/raspberries, coconut, slivered almonds, peanut butter, almond butter, nutella...

My favorite (that I'm modeling above): butter waffle cookies w/vanilla bean marshmallows and raspberries. Chocolate not necessary.

This is my favorite kind of date night...bonfire w/friends, s'mores, and Catch Phrase.

7 comments:

Rochel said...

I agree...my favorite kind of night too! Good job party planner! All those yummy goodies were your idea y'know. Very fun night, let's doit again soon!

Shauna said...

Yummy Goody Ideas go to Danna!

stephanie said...

that sounds heavenly. i lived on smores for a whole weekend once in college. yum.

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness, one could die happy with that kind of food

KatieJ said...

Oh yum- that sounds like a fun night, you're making me really hungry- I'll have to settle for my basic microwafe s'mores with regular ol marshmellows and chocolate! And Justin looks like he's getting ready to fight for that s'more.

Scott & Liesel said...

Justin makes me smile/laugh. His model picture is amazing :-)

Steph said...

Oh.My.Yum!
How the heck is she so talented in that area? I hate that I can't be like that. It's good we weren't there....I would have gained more.

Nice Catch Phrase idea :)