Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Travel Prep

6/8

For some reason we feel the need to wash the van
just so it can get splattered with bugs on our drive to...
Arizona!

Remember when we used to take vacations
other than visiting family in AZ?
I don't.
But that's okay.

I love family and I love AZ.
Even sweaty hot AZ.
And living here is like a permanent vacation for me anyway.
Not so much for Justin, though.
He really needs this break.

ps I'm still primary chorister. Bishop doesn't read my blog but I've got friends in high places that do :)

5 comments:

star said...

Oh, you would be so proud... our primary knew How Firm a Foundation and Baptism really well, even the junior primary. We TOTALLY miss you!

stephanie said...

we are getting ready to drive to utah and i was just thinking this morning that we should wash the car before we go. i know it doesn't make any sense, but we'll probably do it anyway.

Steph said...

What is it about cleaning your car before roadtrips and cleaning your house before you leave for vacation that makes you breathe so much easier? I think it just makes it THAT much nicer to enjoy and come home to.

Are you SOOOO excited? I am for you!

Becky said...

man check out those calf muscles - that boy is BUFF! :) yeah for az vacation!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

I know the feeling.....I hear other people talk about vacations to all these different places. We go on vacation to Mesa,AZ...Kanab,Ut...Bastrop, TEXas :)