Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wild Things

At Wild Things they train animals to be movie stars.

Real animals aren't used so much in movies anymore so most of these guys are in retirement.

I was too distracted making sure Owen & Drew didn't break every single rule to hear much of what our tour guide said.

But this lovely fella was the model for the artist who drew Rafiki for The Lion King.

And I know there were some kangaroos used with models in Vogue.

And that's about all I got.

Still a fun little place.

Now good night, I'm exhausted.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Shauna! I just got caught up on your blog! You have the most adorable children ever!!
I just made my blog private, so send me your email and I will add you! :)

r2buchanan@hotmail.com

Steph said...

Looks fun! Almost like a Sarfari? We went on a few of those down in Florida....the animals roam free. Pretty awesome. Did you get up close and personal with any? Yeah, that would be hard to keep all 3 kids safe AND take pics! props.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

who knew a place like that even existed. Oh yah California