Sunday, March 22, 2009

Beach Week

Asilomar Beach
Wednesday - We were supposed to be flying kites but the cheapos from Rite-Aid were broken even before they got assembled. So even though it was COLD and we didn't come w/swimsuits (hence the undies) they still played in the water.



Pre-Beach Tacos & Shopping in Santa Cruz
Thursday - I would drive 45 minutes just for those tacos... so good.

Then on to Capitola Beach

Saggy undies...nice.
But at least they're on.
Different driftwood forts were all over the beach.

Tide Pools in PG
Friday - This is Drew's view of us...we were busy freezing while he explored w/Shawna.

Asilomar Beach
Saturday - The cheapo kites from Target DO work.


8 comments:

Jessica said...

Is Drew potty trained? If so how did you do that. Alex has no interest in the potty.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

So I had to laugh again at the underwear shots! Especially the saggy ones with lots of sand too!

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

Seriously, you are like the busiest woman I know!! Always on the go with these fun adventures. How do you do it...just looking on the internet?? The kids are so lucky to have a fun Mom like you.

Steph said...

Love these pics! You are SO ontop of blogging lately! Are the last few taken with your new camera? And Capitola beach looks like Mexico!

bkbills said...

Man you're a good mom! How do you have time to take your kids all these places? I'm feeling very insecure about my ablities seeing all that you do. The beach looks like so much fun and I'm sure the kids will thank you for the undie pictures someday! :)

Stephanie Snyder said...

I love your blog. I can't believe how long it has been since I checked it last!! Your kids are so cute, and I'm glad you've had so much fun during spring break!

Nichole said...

they kids have gotten so big. yea for Drew in his big boys... we are working on Jed now!!! Sally is adorable and gets even more adorable each day. Bubba misses you and Jethro still thinks his name is Drew...i think that means you need to come back

Rochel said...

ok....Danna's in trouble! I introduce her to the great Tacos at El Palomar's Taco Bar and then she doesn't even invite me when she does back.....mean! Glad you guys liked them!