Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Cake and Eat it Too

It's birthday week at our house... mine is Friday.


My cake: Move to Monterey (check)
Eat it too: All my friends and family also move there (I haaaaaaate saying good-bye and our last few weeks here are going way too fast). And if someone could heat the Pacific Ocean I'd appreciate it (got spoiled with this warm Atlantic one).

My cake: A baby girl (check)
Eat it too: That sleeps through the night

My cake: That one up there
Eat it too: Obviously

6 comments:

brentanderrin said...

that picture of sally is so so so cute. i love her shirt! hope you guys are having a fun/wonderful/awesome birthday week!!!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

happy birthday week! we celebrate those in my family too. i think i may try to find one of those cakes for myself today.

Cher said...

Happy Birthday! We went to the beach on a 80 degree day and it was lovely, we didn't get in the water, but it was still so nice because there was a nice breeze. I kind of wish it was warm but I don't swim in oceans, I am freaked out by sharks and the continental shelf;) Chad thinks I am a wimp.

Rachel said...

am i stupid because i don't get this post? like i understand what you are saying but not the my cake and eat it to thing. oh well it's still cute as always. happy birthday on friday!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And that is hard to move Im sure, and I KNOW its hard not to sleep all night, trust me!!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday a day early! So you moved already?!