Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blessings


#1... One week after our house went on the market it is under contract! For full listing price even. I know that's a huge blessing with the crazy real estate market right now (which is a little better here because of all the military move-ins and move-outs).

It's also a huge blessing to have that taken care of before Sally comes. It's been crazy this last week having a realtor call and giving us 30 minutes to get the house presentable and get out. I can't imagine doing that with a newborn and without my mom here to help. Which brings me to

#2... Sally should be coming tomorrow! I'll be 41 weeks and they will finally induce me (assuming the hospital isn't full).

#3... My mom was able to get her flight home switched to Friday, which is awesome in itself. The bonus was that there were no fees (we thought it would cost $100). And Saturday she gets to leave for Mexico to meet Brent & Errin's new baby Jones.

7 comments:

Aric and Sally said...

WOW! Great news about the house! We'll keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Cher said...

Yea! I'm so relieved your mom will be there for a few days. That's great news about your house, I know you probably have more on your mind to think about it, but when are you moving out west?

Jessica Crozier said...

Sounds like everything is falling into place for you!! Congrats on the house (HUGE load off your shoulders, I know!) and what a relief to have your mom stay a few extra days. Good luck in the next days...you'll be in our prayers!

KatieJ said...

Good job looking on the bright side- that is a lot of good news! I hope the hospital lets you in asap!!!

sara said...

WOW.
Seriously. That is so great... all of them!!
I love your mini-van, and would love to have one!
Hopefully you have birthed little Sally into this world and all is well! What a wonderful time! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Natalie Hall said...

I am sure you had your babe, way to exciting! I hope you are all doing well. best of luck with everything....

Momtothree said...

Hey congrats on having Sally! and selling your house too. We used Zen Lowdermilk as our realtor. She was with Century 21 too, and we loved her. Who did you guys use? Sorry I haven't been checking my blog lol I've been crazy busy moving all of our stuff into our new house. I swear its a really good thing our house is huge because we have WAY too much stuff.