Thursday, December 13, 2007

WHAM!!


Who says Wham is gay? If you think this, You are sadly mistaken. You obviously have not heard their rockin' song "Everything She Wants". I gave it 5 stars in my playlist. I know you will agree with me after hearing this song.


Just to give you a taste:

" Uh huh huh...
Oh yeah...
Uh huh huh...
Oh...oh...
Uh huh huh...
Doo doo doo...
La la la la...


Somebody tell me,
Wont you tell me...
Why I work so hard for you?
All to give you money,
All to give you money..."


I wish Justin would wear a nice netted tank top like George! Hot!


10 comments:

Justin of Hollobaugh said...

Dang Shauna, I didn't know you liked Wham so much. I am sorry but I told you not to get me one of those tank tops.

Love you Darling.

Lindsay Riggs said...

That tank top is sweet!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that loves a man in fish net.

Jessica said...

Thats funny! I couldnt see Justin in that. But it would be funny!

Anonymous said...

Dont try and hide your love for WHAM by blaming this post on Justin. I think your subconscious mind did this while drooling a little bit.

Rachel said...

Ya..they are pretty cute...justin you crack me up!

KatieJ said...

Hey! He stole Sam's fishnet tank! I've been looking for it...

sara said...

funny!!! alright - I don't even know who WHAM is/was!

Nichole said...

you guys are too funny!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

YOu are hilarious Justin!