Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Meeting

Meet Jessica and her kids, Mason and Emma.

I just did!

She is a family friend of the Hollobaughs.
We met today at the Arizona Museum for Youth.

It was a fun place (with fun company) that I hadn't been to before.

(right by the Natural History museum that I love with the dinosaurs)



Please say that stamp ink is washable as advertised.


Also, you will be seeing a lot of Owen's fish shirt.

He's obsessed.

This is the 1st item of clothing he's owned that he wants to wear to:

Sleep, church, and everywhere else.

It should be ratty in no time.


I want this flannel tree in a kid's room someday!

Why do I love felt pieces so much?

Then we went to the former Coffee Talk which is now

Inside the Bungalow

(and probably has been for awhile but I wouldn't know)

But I do know they offer cashews as a pita pizza topping.

Any pizza place in NC should learn from them!

7 comments:

Jessica Crozier said...

Awww..thanks for posting the pics! We had a great time today hanging out with you and would you believe my kids slept the entire way home! (and it only took 1 hour!) Great meeting you and your beautiful kids!

Lindsey said...

I didn't know Coffee Talk wasn't there anymore! Oh the special memories we had there...didn't we get up and do "the lizard" on stage during an improv night? We were the bomb. I still have my favorite dress ever from that cool store they used to have.

That museum looks so cool, I still need to pay that place a visit. The felt tree is awesome.

Anonymous said...

I hate the Lizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

How fun! I really need to go with my kids! And I had no idea it was no longer Coffee Talk either!

sara said...

The museum looked like a great time!! - Coffee Talk was such a cute place -but it still looks really cute!

Malissa said...

I have been wanting to take my kids to this museum...it seems fun!! I think we'll take a little trip over there! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jessica said...

That looks like so much fun. Man you guys always have a good time!