Monday, December 10, 2007

Ghetto

Who is in this picture?

Karen (sister) is holding Max (nephew) while pushing Owen in the stroller (because he fell down and broke his crown), who has Briant (nephew) on his lap (because he's cold). Karen (sister) is about to run into Cole (brother) who is shorter than Jared (brother-in-law). But who isn't? Jared (the tall one) is holding Drew (because when I'm not taking pictures I'm pushing the stroller). And also because he likes him.


What are they doing?

Smiling for the picture. But before that, looking at Temple lights.


About that stroller....
.
Pictured is my ghetto version of a double stroller. The front tray came off so it now comfortably seats 2, if you count sitting on a lap as comfortable. When Owen doesn't feel like walking Drew gets to sit on his lap. We get lots of special looks. Somebody please tell Justin it's time for a new stroller!




6 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

I love the commentary explaining the pic! We haven't made it to the temple lights yet, but I think Riley will love it this year!

brentanderrin said...

if it helps at all (hint hint justin :) )... i have not even used the stroller yet... but i love ours (my dad was able to bring it down)... it is so great... easy to use.. so far, who knows with a baby... but it is so nice and came with everything... which i did not expect... you should totally get the maclaren stroller!!! so nice!

KatieJ said...

I didn't even notice! The real ghetto way is to put your baby in the basket on the bottom- I've seen it a few times and think it's ingenious. Do you want my double stroller? It can be my present to your baby- seriously- I've been meaning to sell it. Graco Duo Glider. Call me.

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

no way! Ghetto is WAY IN!!! Just teasing ya, that is how I feel every Sunday morning! The boys look awesome when we leave the house for church,but by the time we get to church jake and travis have taken their ties off, and their shirts are untucked, so the shirts are buttoned to the top with no tie, which I HATE! Then when I ask Jake to tuck in his shirt he just tucks it in...in the FRONT, but not the back. Jake has curly hair and wants to grow it out and he has calics all over his head. (Thanks for that strong OPFEL gene!) Anyways so by the time we sit down in church it looks like my kids never comb their hair and slept in their church clothes! It is hilarious!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

How about a girls temple night while I am down? You prego ladies might not be up to that. I will give you a call!

Momtothree said...

lol I love your double stroller!! Thanks for a good laugh.