Thursday, August 09, 2007

Surprise!

Q&A With Myself

When are you due? March 5, 2008.

How many weeks are you? 10.

When is Justin due home? Feb 15, 2008 (approximately).

Was this a planned pregnancy? Can't say that it was!

Are you & Justin excited? Now we are. A little shocked at first.

When did you find out? June 30. I remember cause it's my parents' anniversary.

How did you tell Justin? I didn't. Owen delivered this to him:

Did you clean it before Owen handled it? Yes. I promise!

How do you feel about your husband coming home to you being hugely 9 months pregnant? Not so excited.

How far apart will Drew and #3 be? 2 years (Drew's birthday is March 13).

Are you hoping for a girl? Justin definitely is.

How are you feeling? Tired all the time but I haven't thrown up yet!

Do you have anything else you'd like to add? We really are excited... today I heard the heartbeat and that made it real all of a sudden. Also, you're nosy!


15 comments:

The Rogers said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys. too fun. i'm glad you haven't thrown up yet. hurray for more babies.

Malissa said...

You are such a fun blogger to read!! Congratulations!! You are an amazing woman!! I suppose you always have been...you do still hold the fastest pee-er at Poston!! lol....I hope you remember that, otherwise I look pretty ridiculous!!

KatieJ said...

Congratulations! Thank you for answering all my questions, yes I am very nosy! I am excited for you!

stephanie said...

yay! i am so happy for you guys!
i hope you never throw up.

sara said...

SHUT UP! I love it. That is so cool! Congratulaions! What a fun way to post this!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

you are so cute! I love to read your blog! CONGRATS!!!! How cool is that? Gosh, you get more amazing everyday. Being sick and pregnant AND a single mom for a while..you are good.

Aric and Sally said...

You should be a professional blogger. You're so clever. And wow, you're pregnant!

Becky said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! that was so fun! i am so excited for you! WOW! you are having NUMBER 3! WOW.....that is cool! YAH!YAH! for you! i am really so happy for you! But not so happy that Justin wont be around for must of it to help with the boys. :P poopy! I am hoping for a GIRL too!

Jenny said...

Congratulations Shauna!

Malissa said...

Don't you remember...it was you and me...we'd enter the nasty yellow stalls...begin our race and we'd have to pull down those stupid little squares of toilet paper as fast as our fingers would let us!! Good times! lol nice memories from Junior high!

Anonymous said...

I think interviewing yourself is awfully close to talking in third person. I know life is tuff right now but please don't start talking in third person too.
-Your broseph brent

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Congratulations Shauna!

Katie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you! Do you have any names picked out?

Momtothree said...

Wow that's good news. Now I'm scared its going to happen to me. I keep forgetting to take my pills.

Ginger John said...

Yeah! Congrats Shauna. Hang on to your hats- three is a bumpy ride :)