Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Let's Talk


I LOVE this picture of Jason on his mission. Look for it in a church magazine near you sometime soon. K not really. But that'd be cool.

I'm sure you're all totally sick of seeing blogs about the newest Harry Potter book... but I FINALLY finished it. I swear it's never taken me that long to finish a book... ever. The "put it down" factor was high most of the way through (meaning it was too easy to put down). But the end was awesome and made up for it. Now I'm in mourning that it's over.

I'm about to be doing a lot more laundry. Owen's getting night-time potty trained whether I like it or not (he won't care, it's me that gets the extra work). I don't need to be duct taping diapers on my 10-year old (I won't mention any names).

Owen broke the TV in my room by squirting Caprisun on it during quiet time. Now what am I supposed to do while putting away laundry?

5 comments:

bubblegumandlipgloss said...

i don't know who jason is, but that is a great picture! good luck with the potty training.

Rachel said...

Hey, i want that on my blog!! dang.

sara said...

ok, your brother?? It is a great picture.
Most people seem to say they are mourning the end of HP. So how does the book end, anyway?? :P
Good luck with the night-time potty training! You can do it! (It might not be soo bad, cross your fingers)
ARe you kidding? How did it break the tv?? Wretched! I wish I had a witty suggestion.

KatieJ said...

I'm sorry about your TV! I would not be happy about that. Of course, Sam will not let me put a TV in our room! I guess he prefers when I fall asleep out on the couch watching it :)

brentanderrin said...

i love this picture too... one of my favorites of the last he has sent... good choice to share it with everyone!!! how are you guys? i had a crazy week at work and feel like i havnt spoken to anyone for a long time!