Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It Finally Came!

Justin has been waiting for this diploma to come for oh... about a year now! Of course it got here right after he left. But either way.... yay!

Monday was a great mail day because look what else came!
Cinnamon bears from Robyn. I had to get a picture before they were all gone. They're so special because they don't sell them here ANYWHERE. I check everywhere I go from grocery stores to gas stations to ummm you name it. Lindsey got me hooked on these things a long time ago. Man they're good.

You know what else they don't have here... those Mother's Circus Animals cookies. Hint hint.

Despite all my junk food addictions, I had a cavity-free check-up at the dentist today! That's 2 in a row. I'm on a roll.

5 comments:

Becky said...

hmm...YUMMY! those sound good right now! Basha's has the best ones!

Malissa said...

Walmart has mothers animal cookies...the frosted ones. Pink and white. Are those the ones?

KatieJ said...

Congrats on the sucessful dentist appointment! I've never heard of a store that doesn't carry circus animal cookies.

Shauna said...

No, our Wal-Mart isn't cool enough to carry those cookies. But guess what I found at Hallmark today... Cinnamon bears! If only I had complained about them not being anywhere here along time ago...

Sarah's Nonsense said...

That is so funny! When I was visiting my sister in law last we were on the hunt for Cinnamon Bears because she assured me they didn't sell them anywhere near her (down in Florida) and we never found them. I later mailed her a bag as a thank you for putting up with us staying in their house all week! I never knew Cinnamon Bears were an endangered species!