Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Which Would You Choose


HAPPY!


HAPPY!
(but guilty)

Justin went to Sam's Club the other day and I told him to bring me back whatever fruit looks good, like a pineapple.

He came home with a pineapple. Fruit roll-ups. And a 5lb bag of Hot Tamales.

If only Fruit roll-ups counted as a fruit I'd be in Heaven. I love those things!

I also love Hot Tamales - Justin got those cause he knows that. And the fruit roll-ups cause Owen didn't want "hot candy." Hey Drew can handle em!

But anyway that pineapple is long gone in my stomach. So I went to the Farmer's Market yeterday and got some other good stuff (most of which is not pictured). I'm turning that big ol zucchini into dinner somehow!

On a side note:

Day 1 was good (nothing worth documenting though).

Day 2 was good (beach & above-mentioned Farmer's Market)

Day 3, today, is... okay. It started out good with a walk and park trip. And NOW It's good that it's naptime. But a couple hours ago when Owen peed in the hall and Drew dumped a can of bread crumbs... not so good. Tonight I have a meeting at church. So I'll call today average. Hope yours is GOOD!

7 more days until...(I can't say in case there are scary Internet people reading this)

OOH OOH I just remembered So You Think You Can Dance and Top Chef are on tonight. Yay NOW today is good :)

8 comments:

Becky said...

i love zucchini! my most favorite veggie...that and asparagus! YUMMY! Let me know what recipe you end up using! i am always done for new ones! my mouth is watering for pineapple.

Anonymous said...

Im a little confused what the heck you're talking about with these day 1, day 2 and 7 more days to go. Are you talking greek?
Brent

Shauna said...

Okay I'll clarify... Justin is working on base and can't come home for 7 more days. Some sort of prep for Iraq. It's making me a little looney apparently!

Becky said...

OH i see! that makes sense. i was wondering the same thing! Did you watch So you think you can dance? i missed it! how did the girl from scottsale do?

The Rogers said...

That is something Josh would do. I don't know how you do it. Josh is gone ALOT with school, but he does eventually come home every night. Your amazing!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

I was lost too..so thanks for explaning! he is going to Iraq?? When?for How long?

Shauna said...

Here is what I made w/my zucchini http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Angels-Pasta/Detail.aspx

I just watched So You Think You Can Dance last night (I had taped it). Which girl is the one from Scottsdale? I liked the beat boy doing contemporary. But all the hip hop dances are my favorite.

Ya Justin's going to Iraq in a month or 2 (the date changes all the time). For 7 months he'll be there. Wah.

KatieJ said...

That is so funny- I was a little confused- I hope you are doing ok with Justin "away"! Next time you get a zuccinni, try sausage lentil soup- it's GOOD.