Friday, June 29, 2007

Pancake Art

I'm just beginning my training as a pancake artist.

I call this "Flower without a Petal" or "Butterfly without a Feeler." Take your Pick.

Sarah, can you stare at THIS for hours and hours?

Ummmm... I think I need a vacation. Oh wait! I'm getting one starting bright & early Monday morning. Phew!

I don't know if Justin's mom has Internet or not. That's actually one thing I love about vacations, a break from the computer. And so who knows how long until I update this. I'm taking requests of what you'd like my last pre-vacation post picture to be. Something that you won't get tired of seeing if you check back every now & then. Not that you'd ever tire of my beautiful art though, right?

Now we're off to the beach AGAIN. Don't be jealous.

4 comments:

Becky said...

that is so cool! i cant even get a round pancake to work? how in the WORLD did you get taht to flip so perfectly. I hear America's Got Talent calling your name!

Anonymous said...

I suggest you play the word association game with Owen and sharing his answers for your last post.
Brent

Rachel said...

you should probably do something just random and hilarious about how owen dances or something. tht would be cool.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I stared at it for at least several minutes. And now I must know...who ate it?