Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Beach Picture Of The Week


Meet Owen's friends, the sand crabs.

I know they're not the REAL sand crabs.
But we don't know what else to call them.

They look like little rocks.
But that's just their disguise!

They open up
and these little clear feet thingys pop out
to dig under the sand
every time the tide goes up and down.

This one Owen singled out as his friend, "Jack."


Jack is the name of one of my brother Cole's gerbils.
Owen likes to watch Cole and the gerbils on webcam.

And this is totally unrelated but last night we were talking about the Plan of Salvation... about how our spirits go to the Spirit World after we die, waiting for us to be resurrected (I know deep huh? But hey it's from Sharing Time!) But anyway then Owen said, "And then we don't pee anymore?" (after we die)


9 comments:

Katie said...

That is hilarious! I love the things that kids say sometimes!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Hmmmm. So do you know? Whether we pee in heaven or not because now I'm curious...

KatieJ said...

That is so funny! And those pictures are awesome! I wish we had a beach close by, how fun!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Yeah, do we pee? Can you get to the bottom of this?
Cute pictures.do you live by a beach? I hate you if so, its green and pretty there, and a beach? Where do I sign up?

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh!!! Owen! What a weirdo! i think you should save all these comments for when owen gets older, he will like it. haha

Becky said...

He is so stinking funny! :) what a cutie.

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

oh my goodness our boys are going to have a blast together! have fun in utah I will miss chatting with you! love ya katy

brentanderrin said...

i know this has nothing to do with these pictures... but i am so excited for the fam reunion... yeah!! i cant wait to see you guys... and, yes... i am still in YW's just having fun with the R.S. sisters... now for your blog... did you guys keep any of those guys for a pet?

sara said...

How fun! I love that you guys get to play at the beach! I used to do the same thing when I was little.
Love the pee comment. That is great!!