Sunday, February 04, 2007

Temple Trip

Yesterday we went to Raleigh to go to the Temple.
Since it's a 7+ hour round trip including Temple time I feel bad asking someone to babysit.
So we bring Owen & Drew along and Justin and I rotate.
Drew is waiting right outside the entrance for Justin.
I always feel so good after going to the Temple - wish it was a lot closer!

Sleeping with a full belly of Olive Garden cheesecake on the ride home from Raleigh.
Notice the sock on his right hand... Must be real excited about those new socks! He had put his shoes on himself before we left and I assumed he had included socks. I assumed wrong. So I went to SUPER Target while Justin was in the Temple and got him some new ones.


1 comment:

Katie said...

You guys rotate?! Wow! That's some impressive dedication. And we live just down the street practically!
You are an awesome example!

Now I'm serously going to go to bed and read your entire blog another day:)

Good night!