Monday, February 12, 2007

Groceries

Ever since my most recent visit to Super Target in Raleigh, I've been feeling sorry for myself for the grocery options we have here...

Piggly Wiggly... Yes that's really the store's name. It stars in the movie, "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton." And here it is GHETTO. So rarely do I go there.

The best of the worst. It's okay, just expensive. Whenever Owen sees their logo on one of our store-brand products he says, "You got this at Food Lion?"

And then Wal-Mart that I like to avoid. But sometimes it's unavoidable.
I can't do them the favor of putting their logo on my blog.

There is the commissary on base that I like but it's 20-25 minutes away and that's a trek for groceries. And I still haven't gotten over that you have to tip the bagger and the person that helps you out to your car. And they get mad if you say you don't want any help.

Is it too much to ask for a Safeway?
Preferably the nice, new one by Bethany's house with all the
fresh produce stacked perfectly.

K I'll stop feeling sorry for myself now.

No comments: